Friday 25 January 2013

Dutch Masters

This is my new years resolution, "I will update my blog each month" I have an exciting year ahead of me.

I have a very exciting project, in May I will be exhibiting a new body of work in "Project Space" for "Collect" held at the Saatchi Gallery, London and plan to show my work in progress. Then this summer my first book will be released "Embroidered Art"published by Search Press, so I should have plenty to write about.

Hot off the press. Here is my latest collection of Jewellery "Dutch Masters" photographed by Julie Yeo with model Annabel Randall. This collection was inspired by my work for the Wallace collection. They have a fantastic collection of 17th Century still life Dutch masters. I wanted to produce a small collection, taking the flowers from the 17th century and turning them into 21st century neck art.








No comments:

Post a Comment